for my master thesis i try to simulate a SIR model on the Berlin domain. For now my routine is as the following:
- Create the shape of Berlin with polygons
- Initializing mesh and exporting mesh with the notations “p e t”
- Run the following matlab script:
DT = delaunayTriangulation(p'); T = t(1:3,:)'; DT1 = triangulation(T,p'); stlwrite(DT1,'berlin.stl','text'); triplot(DT1)
- Use gmsh and open the generated “berlin.stl” file
- Exporting as “berling.msh” and “ASCII Version 2 Format”
- Finally using the following command in the terminal
$ dolfin-convert berlin.msh berlin.xml
I obtain the following mesh:
So far it works pretty good. It seems that i can’t create subdomains with Matlab which should also be polygons to get the city districts.
Can someone tell me, how to create the subdomains for my problem?
Thank you in advance