Fenics documentation or demonstration using to solve the Poisson-Nernst-Planck equation in 3D nanopores with surface charge

屏幕截图 2024-05-13 153115
屏幕截图 2024-05-13 153120
equation and variational formula

Solving the Poisson-Nernst-Planck equation in nanopores, where the walls of the nanopore carry a surface charge, drives the flow of ions within the nanopore by applying a voltage at the entrance of the pore.
Please someone can help me with some Fenics documents or demonstration for Poisson-Nernst-Planck equation?
I don’t know if it is possible to solve this with Fenics. I need your help please even if it’s some tips for solving this equation.
Thank you for your kind help.

If appropriate, please join the conversation in Fenics documentation or demonstration using to solve Poisson-Nernst-Planck equation, since you two have posted around the same time.

Hello!
Yes I got this variational formula now I find the boundary condition. In my case I have tree particles anions, inactive cations and actives cations.
But is quite the same like your formula.
Thank you very much for your support.

Here is my weak formula with some parameters. My equation depends of the position r (variable) in the solution and the frequency (variable) of the external field.
I try to implement it in fenics using spherical geometry.