Invert DG block diagonal matrix

Dear dokken,
thanks for the reply! I tried to run the code that you posted here, but I got the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/src/pySDC/pySDC/projects/ExplicitStabilized/problem_classes/monodomain_system_helpers/local_assembler.py", line 89, in <module>
    lhs_assembler = LocalAssembler(a)
  File "/src/pySDC/pySDC/projects/ExplicitStabilized/problem_classes/monodomain_system_helpers/local_assembler.py", line 22, in __init__
    self.update_coefficients()
  File "/src/pySDC/pySDC/projects/ExplicitStabilized/problem_classes/monodomain_system_helpers/local_assembler.py", line 54, in update_coefficients
    self.coeffs = fem.assemble.pack_coefficients(self.form)[(fem.IntegralType.cell, -1)]
  File "/usr/local/dolfinx-real/lib/python3.10/dist-packages/dolfinx/fem/assemble.py", line 81, in pack_coefficients
    return _pack(form)
  File "/usr/local/dolfinx-real/lib/python3.10/dist-packages/dolfinx/fem/assemble.py", line 79, in _pack
    return _pack_coefficients(form)
TypeError: pack_coefficients(): incompatible function arguments. The following argument types are supported:
    1. (form: dolfinx::fem::Form<float, float>) -> Dict[Tuple[dolfinx::fem::IntegralType, int], numpy.ndarray[numpy.float32]]
    2. (form: dolfinx::fem::Form<double, double>) -> Dict[Tuple[dolfinx::fem::IntegralType, int], numpy.ndarray[numpy.float64]]
    3. (form: dolfinx::fem::Form<std::complex<float>, float>) -> Dict[Tuple[dolfinx::fem::IntegralType, int], numpy.ndarray[numpy.complex64]]
    4. (form: dolfinx::fem::Form<std::complex<double>, double>) -> Dict[Tuple[dolfinx::fem::IntegralType, int], numpy.ndarray[numpy.complex128]]

Invoked with: <dolfinx.fem.forms.Form object at 0x7fb32fd79e70>

Did you forget to `#include <pybind11/stl.h>`? Or <pybind11/complex.h>,
<pybind11/functional.h>, <pybind11/chrono.h>, etc. Some automatic
conversions are optional and require extra headers to be included
when compiling your pybind11 module.

This error is with a nightly build of dolfinx from about one month ago, I tried with an older one and it runs well. Also, the one giving the error runs in a docker container, the one that works is in a conda environment. Maybe it makes some difference?