Failed to install FEniCS in python

I want to use conda to install it:

conda create -n fenicsx-env
conda activate fenicsx-env
conda install -c conda-forge fenics-dolfinx mpich pyvista

when I run conda install -c conda-forge fenics-dolfinx mpich pyvista in pycharm, it issues an error that is

Collecting package metadata (current_repodata.json): failed

CondaSSLError: Encountered an SSL error. Most likely a certificate verification issue.

Exception: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='conda.anaconda.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /conda-forge/noarch/current_repodata.json (Caused by SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, '[S
SL: UNEXPECTED_EOF_WHILE_READING] EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:1006)')))

I don’t know where is wrong, I have run the first 2 commands

That seems like a temporary problem with the certificate. Have you tried again later on? Are you behind a proxy or something similar? If you visit conda.anaconda.org on your web browser can you see it?

I disconnect my vpn then I can install it in the first step, then I encountered PackagesNotFoundError: The following packages are not available from current channels:

• fenics-dolfinx
  • mpich

Current channels:
what should I do

What operating system are you on?

May be these DL links to these two packages are blocked in China, I am using win10

We don’t have windows package, and no ETA on when they will be available.

Please go to GitHub - FEniCS/dolfinx: Next generation FEniCS problem solving environment, search for

Windows: docker, or install WSL2 and use Ubuntu.

and follow the instructions there.

You can use the TsingHua channel. And I you want to install it in windows, you should use WSL.
(你可以使用清华的镜像,另外在windows上安装(安装在WSL中)记得把安装目录设置成大小写无关的。我在b站写了个教程有限元软件FENICS的安装 - 哔哩哔哩)