I am trying to get myuniversity administrator to install Fenicsx on the High Performance
The administrator suggests that I try and install Fenicsx using “source activate” instead of “conda activate” in my personal environment. He can then create a shared version:
- conda create -n fenicsx-env
- conda activate fenicsx-env
- conda install -c conda-forge fenics-dolfinx mpich pyvista
Some info on the cluster:
- It uses Centos\RHL instead of Ubuntu.
- It also uses OpenMPI, not MPICH by default.
- Can Fenicsx be installed using “source activate” instead of “conda activate”?
- If yes, is there an installation instruction? I have not been able to find it.