Here are a few tips to help get your question answered:
- Phrase the title of your post as a question and make it meaningful.
- Check that your question hasn’t been asked before using the search functionality.
- Post a “minimum working code example” (MWE) to illustrate the problem:
A MWE is the simplest piece of code that reproduces or explains the problem you have.
It must be possible to take the MWE, paste it into a file and run it, without any extra modifications. Good MWEs can be as little as 10 lines of code. If you can remove a line of code from your MWE and still show your problem, then you don’t have an MWE!
- Do not post lengthy application code!
- Post the full error message created by your MWE.
- Report the version of FEniCS you are using, how you installed it (Docker, conda-forge, hashdist, manual source install etc.), and the platform.
- Use code formatting and math typesetting where possible.